The September email update from the Government’s cross-agency family violence and sexual violence work programme provided an update on a number of work areas.
You can sign up to receive the full updates direct to your inbox by emailing the Multi-Agency Team on Family and Sexual Violence: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full updates are posted on the Ministry of Justice website.
Below are brief highlights from the September email update:
- Update from Jan Logie Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Domestic and Sexual Violence) including comments about the concluding observations from the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
- Amendments to Family Violence Bill
- E Tū Whānau resources
- Pilot of court support for survivors of sexual violence
- Submissions on Family Court reforms open until 9 November 2018
- Update on development of Ministry of Social Development Family Violence Funding Plan
- ACC helps to extend Gandhi Nivas family violence services.
See our following stories for additional information on several of these highlights:
Submitted on Tue, 2018-09-25 07:10