Family violence and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, Sept 2020
Tue 06 Oct 2020
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) September 2020 email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covered a number of areas of work.
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) email updates for family violence and sexual violence service providers covered a number of areas of work. You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The September 2020 update includes information on the following areas of work:
- COVID-19 Community Capability and Resilience Grant Fund — now open
- Family violence — Budget 2020 funding boost
- Whānau Resilience — regional designs well underway
- A voice for victim-survivors — Backbone Collective
- New prevention frameworks – E Tū Whānau, Pasefika Proud, It’s Not OK
- Residential Tenancies Act — family violence changes
- Sexual violence — contracts, visits, environmental scan
- Kaupapa Māori sexual violence support services
- Court Support Services — guidelines and pilot evaluation
- Crisis and recovery support — for children and young people who are victims of sexual violence (contribution from Oranga Tamariki)
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.