The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The June 2019 update includes:
- Next steps related to allocation of new funding for sexual violence services
- Next stage in designing the Whānau Resilience services - regional presentations underway
- Invitation to apply for Pouwhakataki/Community Connectors (previously known as Kairaranga) roles now on GETS (deadline to apply 13 June 2019)
- Fernhill analysis of sexual violence services completed, summary of recommendations
- Findings related to exploring gap in sexual violence post-crisis care and recovery (see the Rapid Evidence Review)
- Next phase of changes to Family Violence Acts
- Child and family research funding available for policy-relevant research projects that explore and analyse the data gathered by the Growing Up in New Zealand study
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
See our previous story on the Government announcement about the $320 million package for family and sexual violence as part of the pre-Budget 2019 announcements.
Submitted on Thu, 2019-06-13 09:40