COVID-19: Information related to family, whānau and sexual violence
Mon 30 Mar 2020
The New Zealand Family Violence Clearinghouse and Ngā Wai a te Tūī are partnering to bring together information related to COVID-19 on the Clearinghouse website.
The New Zealand Family Violence Clearinghouse website is bringing together information related to family, whānau and sexual violence during COVID-19.
Ngā Wai a te Tūī Māori and Indigenous Research Centre is working to bring together information and resources for whānau, communities and kaupapa Māori services (coming soon).
Information is currently on the Clearinghouse website under the following headings:
- Information from government agencies relevant to family, whānau and sexual violence
- Practice-based information for specialist family, whānau and sexual violence services
- Information on responding to family, whānau and sexual violence for non-specialist services
- Information for people experiencing abuse
- Information for people using abuse
- How to help: What to do if you're concerned about a family or whānau member, friend, co-worker, neighbour or community member
- Information for specific communities:
- Māori communities
- Pacific communities
- Asian communities
- Disabled people
- Older people
- LGBTQI | Takatāpui communities
We will continue to update the information daily.
COVID19.govt.nz is the central point for general information and updates from government.