Family violence and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, Sept 2019
Mon 30 Sep 2019
The latest Ministry of Social Development (MSD) email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work. You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The September 2019 update includes information on the following areas of work:
- Whānau Resilience presentations completed
- Survey on how people access family violence support
- Focus on outcomes from elder abuse services
- Update on visits to sexual violence service providers
- New Safe to talk / Kei konei mātou campaign goes live
- Development of national court support service
- Crisis support in ethnic communities
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.