The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The March 2019 update includes:
- Supporting older people to live free from abuse with Elder Abuse Response Services (EARS)
- Reminder of the Whānau Resilience Services tender deadline 12 March 2019 (see our story Joint Venture update: Registration of Interest open for Whānau Resilience Services and more)
- Sexual violence sector working group to expand to ensure it includes strong representation from Kaupapa Māori perspective
- Results available from the formative evaluation of sexual violence services conducted by Malatest
- All sexual harm crisis support geographical gaps now filled
- Over 4000 people have contacted Safe to Talk
- Testing of new service for people issued with Police Safety Orders
- Speakers sought for sexual and domestic violence conference (see the NZFVC event listing)
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
Submitted on Tue, 2019-03-12 11:08