The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The October 2018 update includes:
- Joint venture to address family and sexual violence including the draft strategy and action plan
- Update on family violence funding survey
- Whānau-centred practice in Taranaki
- Next steps on setting up working group on sexual violence national support
- Research to examine what works for male survivors
- Research to examine non-mandated harmful sexual behaviour community-based services
- Progress on evaluation of specialist sexual violence services.
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
See our story on the New government "joint venture" approach to addressing family and sexual violence.
Submitted on Wed, 2018-10-17 18:15