The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work, including MSD's new approach to the funding of family violence services.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The July 2019 update includes:
- Psycho-social court support pilot completed
- Support for the sexual violence services sector
- Upcoming visits to sexual violence service providers
- Safe to talk – finalist in Spirit of Service awards
- Family violence funding approach developed
- Update for providers of elder abuse services
- New Family Violence Act takes effect
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
See our recent stories:
Submitted on Thu, 2019-07-11 10:17