Family violence and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, Oct 2020
Tue 03 Nov 2020
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) October 2020 email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covered a number of areas of work.
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) email updates for family violence and sexual violence service providers covered a number of areas of work. You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The October 2020 update includes information on the following areas of work:
- Changes to family and sexual violence funding and contracts
- NGO participation in Safety Assessment Meetings
- Whānau Resilience - first Nga Vaka o Kāinga Tapu training
- Sexual violence providers helping pilot new way to share information
- Reporting prototype - Elder Abuse Response Services
- Residential Tenancies Amendment Act - more information (also see the Ministry of Social Development information on Changes to the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 to protect victims/survivors of family violence)
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.