The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The May 2019 update includes:
- Statistics for Safe to talk / Kōrero mai ka ora in the first year
- Whānau Resilience shortlisting completed
- Work to strengthen family violence crisis services
- Update on project to strengthen sexual violence sector support
- Early findings of analysis of sexual violence services
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
Submitted on Thu, 2019-05-09 10:58