Family violence and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, Feb 2021
Tue 02 Mar 2021
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) February 2021 email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) email updates for family violence and sexual violence service providers cover a number of areas of work. You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The February 2021 update includes information on the following areas of work:
- Public Service Medal and Commemoration for Ann Dysart (also see the note from E Tū whānau and the recording from E Tū Whānau of the poroporoaki for Ann Dysart)
- COVID-19 — online business travel register (also see the MSD update to providers from 15 February 2021)
- Next steps for Kaupapa Māori sexual violence work
- MSD Commissioned Literature review on international best court support models for victim-survivors of sexual violence
- Update on Whānau Resilience work
- Integrated Community Responses – recent progress
- Accessible information and services
- Free career advice Tertiary Education Commission
- Update on social service contracting
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
A new report on Pacific Young People’s Understanding of Family Violence (2021) summarises findings from focus groups and strengths-based talanoa (conversations) with young Pacific people. MSD commissioned Malatest International to conduct the research and write the report.