Family and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, March 2019
Tue 12 Mar 2019
The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work. You ...
The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The March 2019 update includes:
- Supporting older people to live free from abuse with Elder Abuse Response Services (EARS)
- Reminder of the Whānau Resilience Services tender deadline 12 March 2019 (see our story Joint Venture update: Registration of Interest open for Whānau Resilience Services and more)
- Sexual violence sector working group to expand to ensure it includes strong representation from Kaupapa Māori perspective
- Results available from the formative evaluation of sexual violence services conducted by Malatest
- All sexual harm crisis support geographical gaps now filled
- Over 4000 people have contacted Safe to Talk
- Testing of new service for people issued with Police Safety Orders
- Speakers sought for sexual and domestic violence conference (see the NZFVC event listing)
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.