Family and sexual violence service provider update - MSD, August 2018
Tue 21 Aug 2018
The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work. The ...
The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
The August 2018 update includes:
- Key themes of feedback from the sector as part of the first steps to develop the Family Violence Funding Plan
- Pilot of court support for sexual violence survivors in Auckland
- Service use for the new Safe to talk: He pai ki te kōrero helpline
- Feedback invited on information sharing guidance (also see our news story Consultation on information sharing guidance for family violence sector)
- New research reports on family violence in Pacific communities
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website. For questions about sexual violence service development email CI_Sexual_Violence_Services@msd.govt.nz and about the family violence work programme contact Family_Violence_CPP@msd.govt.nz
Selected and related media