The Ministry of Social Development's (MSD) latest email update for family violence and sexual violence service providers covers a number of areas of work.
You can view the updates online and subscribe to receive them to your inbox.
The April 2019 update includes:
- Update on applications to provide Whānau Resilience services
- Progress on the sexual violence court support pilot
- Feedback from Elder Abuse Response Services
- More Kaupapa Māori representation for the Sexual Violence Sector Working Group
- Next stage in evaluation of sexual violence services
- Fernhill Solutions Limited commissioned to carry out an analysis of sexual violence services
Read all past updates and sign up to receive future updates on the MSD website.
Submitted on Tue, 2019-04-16 11:11