Family and sexual violence cross-government work update, November 2018
Mon 03 Dec 2018
The November email update from the Government’s joint venture on family violence and sexual violence provided an update on a number of work ...
The November email update from the Government’s joint venture on family violence and sexual violence provided an update on a number of work areas.
You can sign up to receive the full updates direct to your inbox by emailing the Joint Venture Business Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The November email update covers:
- Update from the Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Domestic and Sexual Violence), Jan Logie MP
- New family violence law taking effect
- New family violence long-term healing and recovery services
- Update on appointing Te Rōpū, Māori advisory group to the Joint Venture
- Independent sexual violence sector working group formed
- Implementing the Domestic Violence Victims’ Protection Act
- Auckland court support pilot showing positive signs
- Would you like to host a community engagement?
See our related news stories for more information: