When: Starts Wednesday 3 October 2018, 6-7am NZ DT
(2 October 2018, 1-2pm US EDT)
Wednesdays 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 October
Where: Via internet worldwide
Cost: US$49 before 19 Sept, or US$59 after. Register now
Lundy Bancroft, the author of Why does he do that? Inside the minds of angry and controlling men, The Batterer as Parent: Addressing the Impact of Domestic Violence on Family Dynamics and other books, will present a series of webinars during October 2018.
In this 4 week webinar you will learn to:
- Recognise the most common tactics used by abusive men
- Free your thinking from the mental traps that he creates
- Tell whether he’s really serious about changing or not
- Make sense out of his claims that you are the one causing his behaviour
- Take a huge step forward getting yourself emotionally, mentally and physically free
4 weeks of private instruction, interactive chat box, private Facebook page. In week 5 you will have an opportunity to ask questions and get answers from Lundy Bancroft live.
Submitted on Wed, 2018-09-12 14:09