The Government has a vision for our welfare system that is accessible and fair for all New Zealanders.
Over the next couple of months forums will be taking place around New Zealand; but not on the North Shore. ANCAD has decided to host a forum and give feedback from the community of Auckland North to the expert advisory group which will be reporting back to government.
Questions to think about:
- What's working in our welfare system?
- What isn't working well?
- What could be done better?
- What level of support should be available?
- What are the values that should underpin our welfare system?
- And... Anything else that you think is important to consider.
The Welfare Expert Advisory Group have recently held community forums in south and west Auckland, and community forums continue around Aotearoa New Zealand until 9 November 2018.
Submitted on Thu, 2018-10-18 11:54