When and where:
- Hastings, Tuesday 2 October, 9.30-11.30am
- Christchurch, Thursday 4 October, 2-4pm.
- South Auckland (Mangere East), Monday 8 October, 10am-12noon
- West Auckland (Sunnyvale), Tuesday 9 October, 5.30-7.30pm
- Nelson, Thursday 11 October, 10am-12noon
- Gisborne, Tuesday 16 October, 10.30am-12.30pm
- Porirua, Thursday 18 October, 9.30-11.30am
- Lower Hutt, Thursday 18 October, 6-8pm
- Dunedin, Wednesday 24 October, 1-3pm
- Invercargill, Thursday 25 October, 9.30-11.30am
- Rotorua, Monday 29 October, 1-3pm
- Whangarei, Wednesday 31 October, 6-8pm
- Palmerston North, Friday 2 November, 12noon-2pm
- Hamilton, Tuesday 6 November, 6-8pm
- New Plymouth, Friday 9 November, 12.30-2.30pm
Organised by the Welfare Expert Advisory Group.
Free. All welcome. Find details of a community forum near you
The Welfare Expert Advisory Group will be visiting 16 locations for community forums, where you can share your views on the future of New Zealand’s welfare system.
The advisory group wants to know:
- What's working in our welfare system?
- What isn't working well?
- What could be done better?
- What level of support should be available?
- What are the values that should underpin our welfare system?
All venues are fully accessible. New Zealand Sign Language interpreters will be available at all community forums.
The community forums are open to all members of the community, so children are welcome, but the organisers are not able to provide child care.
If you can't get to a forum, there are other ways to have your say by 9 November 2018.
Submitted on Wed, 2018-10-03 08:27