When: 12 - 13 July 2018.
Where: Scots College, 1 Monorgan Road, Strathmore Park, Wellington.
Organised by Kidz Need Dadz - Me Whai Pāpā Ngā Tamariki
Cost: $230. Register now
The Kidz Need Dadz Conference 2018 is presented in partnership with the Father and Child, Male Room, Raukawa Whanau Ora, Inspiring Stories, Essentially Men, Canterbury Men’s Centre, Manline, Whirlwind, Great Fathers, Guardians of our Children and Male Survivors Aotearoa.
- Chris Bowden, PhD, Lecturer, School of Education, Victoria University of Wellington - 'Male Suicide: Risk, Relationships and Responses’
- Judge Andrew Becroft, Children's Commissioner - ‘Men, their Children and the importance of this relationship’
- Hon Tracey Martin, Minister for Children - ‘Governments policy approach to the interconnectivity between children and their fathers’
- James Whitaker, General Manager, Oranga Tamariki, Ministry for Children - ‘Ministry’s approach to the environment that exists between children and their fathers’
- Philip Chapman, Male Survivors Aotearoa - ‘How Men survive sexual abuse’
For more information, email: email@example.com or call: 0508 CALL DAD (2255 323)
Submitted on Fri, 2018-06-29 13:14