When: Sunday 23 April 2017, 9.30am-4pm.
Where: Queenstown Events Centre, Joe O'Connell Drive, Frankton, Queenstown.
Seminar presented by Gregory Nicolau, Australian Childhood Trauma Group, following The Culture of Family and Sexual Violence Conference.
This full day seminar is presented by Gregory Nicolau, Chief Executive Officer and Lead Psychologist, Australian Childhood Trauma Group.
The objectives of this seminar are:
- To understand the impact of trauma on our psychological, physiological and spiritual being
- To develop an ability to read the ‘signs’ of trauma
- To reflect on the ways in which healthy attachments are impacted by trauma
- To explore what to do and when to do it or develop strategies to ease the impact of trauma
- To reflect upon approaches to healthier attachments
- To learn about ‘self care’ when in the presence of a child’s expressed or repressed distress.
For more information about this full day seminar, download the flyer (PDF, 461 KB)
Submitted on Wed, 2017-02-08 14:16