When: 20-21 November 2018.
Where: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Organised by Safer Families, Centre for Research Excellence.
Cost: A$650. Register now
What the conference offers
- A focus on early intervention with women, children, young people, Indigenous communities, and fathers who use violence in their relationships
- Latest insights into health effects of domestic violence and health sector and technological responses for improving safety, health and well-being of families
- Interactive workshops and symposiums
- Integrated knowledge exchange
Guest speakers include:
- Claudia Garcia-Moreno, World Health Organisation
- Harriet MacMillan, McMaster University
- Gene Feder, University of Bristol
- Kelsey Hegarty, University of Melbourne
- Stephanie Brown, Murdoch Children's Research Institute
- Cathy Humphreys, University of Melbourne
- Karen Glover, South Australia Health & Medical Research Institute
- Angela Taft, LaTrobe University
- Elizabeth (Libby) Hindmarsh, RACGP
- Jane Koziol-McLain, Auckland University of Technology
- Jo Spangaro, University of New South Wales
Submitted on Wed, 2018-01-31 13:06