When & where:
This free lecture series runs from 5 April to 20 July 2018.
Next seminar: Do public investments in human capital diminish with age?.
Auckland: Thursday 31 May 2018, 7.45am
Wellington: Friday 1 June 2018, 12.30pm
Most lectures will be offered in Auckland and Wellington.
Organised by Presbyterian Support Northern.
Free. Register for one or more lecture in your preferred location. Follow this link for information and registration for any lecture in this series.
Thought-provoking international and national experts discuss ways to tackle child poverty and improve the wellbeing of tamariki.
- Dr Andrew Leigh, Shadow Assistant Treasurer, Australian Federal Government
- Ann Jacob, Director, Prisoner Reentry Institute in New York City
- Michael Reddell, New Zealand Economist
- Dr Tony Burton, Deputy Chief Economic Adviser, The New Zealand Treasury
- Dr Nicola Atwool, Associate Professor, The University of Otago
- Dorothy Adams, Acting Chief Executive, Social Investment Agency
- Jenesa Jeram, Policy Analyst, the New Zealand Initiative
- Aimee Kaio, Programme Manager, Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu
- Dr Mina Fazel, Associate Professor, University of Oxford
- Hon Carmel Sepuloni, Minister for Social Development and Disability Issues
Submitted on Thu, 2018-03-29 15:12