When & where:
This free lecture series runs from 5 April to 20 July 2018.
Next seminar: School-based mental health interventions: What's best policy and practice.
Auckland: Thursday 12 July 2018, 7.45am.
Wellington: Friday 13 July 2018, 12.30pm.
Organised by Presbyterian Support Northern.
Free. Register now
Thought-provoking international and national experts discuss ways to tackle child poverty and improve the wellbeing of tamariki.
- Dr Andrew Leigh, Shadow Assistant Treasurer, Australian Federal Government
- Ann Jacob, Director, Prisoner Reentry Institute in New York City
- Michael Reddell, New Zealand Economist
- Dr Tony Burton, Deputy Chief Economic Adviser, The New Zealand Treasury
- Dr Nicola Atwool, Associate Professor, The University of Otago
- Dorothy Adams, Acting Chief Executive, Social Investment Agency
- Jenesa Jeram, Policy Analyst, the New Zealand Initiative
- Aimee Kaio, Programme Manager, Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu
- Dr Mina Fazel, Associate Professor, University of Oxford
- Hon Carmel Sepuloni, Minister for Social Development and Disability Issues
Submitted on Thu, 2018-03-29 15:12