The purpose of the GPS Satellite Seminars is to equip the mental health and addiction workforce with integrated solutions that support services and people to achieve the best possible outcomes for Pasifika people and their families.
The overarching objectives of the GPS Satellite Seminars are to:
- identify integrated solutions across systems and sectors
- facilitate relationships across boundaries and opportunities for cross-pollination and co-design
- provide a platform for professional and strategic networking
- share innovative clinical, cultural and community practice
- curate knowledge and translate evidence informed policy and practice for the Pasifika workforce.
Submitted on Thu, 2017-04-06 14:59