Children Thrive When Families Thrive - Brainwave Conference
*** Updated ***
18 May & 20 May 2021
Auckland (18 May): Ellerslie Event Centre, 100 Ascot Avenue, Ellerslie, Auckland
Wellington (20 May): Pipitea Marae and Function Centre, 55 Thorndon Quay, Thorndon, Wellington
$295, to be confirmed
Conference focus: The importance of genuine engagement with families through a nurturing system that lifts and supports.
Attend the conference:
- To understand what evidence says is effective for tamariki in our communities
- To learn about innovative practices you can incorporate into your work with whānau
- To explore what initiatives are likely to be effective while supporting whānau and children
- To understand the long term health and wellness impacts of early childhood development
- To hear about the latest findings in longitudinal research – ‘Growing up in New Zealand’.
The conference will be held in Auckland and Wellington.
Dr Robyn Mildon, Executive Director, Centre for Evidence and Implementation; Knowledge Translation & Implementation, Melbourne
Professor Frank Bloomfield – Liggins Institute
Professor Susan Morton – The University of Auckland
Angie Tangaere – The Southern Initiative
Judy Bailey, Brainwave Founding Trustee