When: Wednesday 20 February 2018, 9.30am-3.30pm.
Where:Sports House, Saxton Complex, 142 Saxton Road East, Stoke, Nelson
Organised by Safeguarding Children Initiative.
Cost: $150. Register now
Are you looking to deepen your knowledge of child protection? Are you a designated person for child protection in your organisation, and/or dealing with child protection situations?
Working interactively in groups, you will explore the issues you face and work with others to address them.
Participants will have an action plan to take back to their organisations.
- Reviewing your child protection knowledge
- Professional risk and child vulnerability
- Using best practice to overcome obstacles
- ‘Professional dangerousness’
- Reporting thresholds and 'grey areas'
- Difficult conversations.
Submitted on Thu, 2018-12-06 09:43